You might recognize that textured copper piece at the top from 3xR 21, which might be my favorite piece from the project thus far, so I decided to continue with the theme.
Since I had the a whole piece of bezel and plenty of copper back plate this time I cut off what I didn't want.
A little soldering, a few rivets, a handmade chain, some patina and I was nearly finished. All that was left was to set the stone. Then I heard a horrible sound.
I broke the stone. Super sad face. What's worse was I didn't have a stone to replace it with. So I had to get creative.
I found another piece of scrap from a hydraulic press test that had a semi oval shape.
Then I made some balls out of some silver filings and did a little trimming, chasing, and soldering.
Thanks for reading!