My top 5 for the Jewelry Lovers
1. For the Labradorite lovers. Sara at sarawestermark knows how to display these incredible stones in a way that allows them to speak for themselves. Using recycled silver and traditional metalsmithing techniques Sara is creating one of a kind pieces that are worthy of being passed down.
2. For the those who are into something a little more edgy check out these resin and silver pieces by Andi Cavanagh of studiomess. Wood grain with nuts and bolts cast in pink resin and set in sterling silver?! This piece is perfect. That's all there is to say.
3. If your special someone is a little more nature oriented Maggie Joynt of MaggieJs has an incredible collection featuring the simple pebble. As an avid collector of natures treasures myself I am drawn to the simplicity of these pieces that transform the often overlooked pebble into something much more elegant and precious.
4. Bright, bold, and so much fun. Any of the plants, animals or insects created by Dafni of lacravatteduchien are pretty much guaranteed to brighten up the day of anyone who wears or sees them!
5. Looking for something big, bold, and elegant? Nikki Rees of NRjewellerydesign has it covered. Her pieces feature colorful stones set in sterling silver with simple details that really make them stand out.
I usually enjoy saving the best for last (are you shocked that jewelry is what I consider to be the best!? No, not you. You've figured me out). However, many jewelers have early deadlines for holiday shopping especially on orders that may need sizing, so I'm bumping them up. Make sure to look for holiday shipping and ordering deadlines! If in doubt send them a message. They are a friendly bunch.
OK, time for the shameless plug! The Eyelet Lace Collection has been the most popular in my Etsy shop this year and it's one of my favorites as well. A little childhood nostalgia presented in sophisticated manner.
Still not sure what to get the jewelry lover in your life? Don't worry, Etsy has your back. Give them a Gift Card and let them find the perfect piece.
Check out my other 2013 Holiday Gift Guides:
Happy Holidays and thanks for reading!