Monday, October 17, 2016

Creepy Crawly, Just In Time For Halloween, Jewelry





It might be an understatement to say that I am not a fan of the eight legged. In fact, there are more than a few people who tear up with laughter describing my behavior during spider related events.



 If these special people didn't also understand the great joy that Halloween brings me I'm sure they would be wondering how I made it through the creation of these pieces.


 I have to admit, I got a little creeped out more than once. 



But Halloween is so worth it! It's an opportunity to embrace whatever it is you want to embrace whether it be creepy, or unrealistic, or inspiring, or wonderfully weird.


It's a day to be subtle, to indulge in a pun, or to take it over the top. 



This year I am embracing the season of the witch and we all know that a good witch befriends a great many spiders.


Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment