Monday, August 15, 2016

Back to Basics with Geometric Jewelry

This may come as a shock, but I'm not a huge jewelry wearer. Aside from the initial fixation when a piece comes off the bench I generally stick to wearing one or two pairs of studs and occasionally remember to slip on a ring or necklace when something special pops up, you know like a family dinner out, or a trip to a museum. For the last several months I've been rocking a pair of mismatched orbital studs.



I know there are others like me out there who just want a super simple pair of studs to wear for months on end. These geo studs are for you!



For anyone looking to get a little more crazy, I remembered to make some in larger sizes.



And dangles as well!



You're Welcome.

Gotta have more geometric eye candy? I'm on it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment