Monday, March 24, 2014

3xR Update: Weeks 7, 8, and 9

Whoops! I've neglected the 3xR challenge here on the blog. Can't have that! So lets play catch up and take a look at what I came up with for weeks 7, 8 and 9.

Weeks 7 and 8 had me revisiting the scrap posts.


 I love that you can really see the scrap if the final pieces.


 For week 8 I made 4 sets!


After all those scrap posts I wanted to change it up a bit. So I pulled out all the tiny bits of left over chain I could find as well as some discarded parts from an abandoned project. 


Resulting in this totally funky pair of chain earrings. 


I actually made a pair for myself and have worn them 3 out of the last 5 days. For anyone that knows me in real life, this is a shocking turn of events. I rarely wear anything but posts, but these are so light and fun that I just can't stay away from them!

You can find many of these eco-friendly pieces in my Etsy shop. Now I'm off to look around for more tidbits to use this week.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment