Monday, May 31, 2010

Who Knew Tape Could be so Much Fun

There is a new love in my life; it's name is electrical tape and I'm not ashamed to say it! I can't tell you how happy I am that I stumbled upon this tape.  It was a life saver. Just when I thought all was lost due to the wrist/hand injury and that I would have to leave RAD behind, along came my tape and all was right with the world once again.  OK, so maybe this tape discovery doesn't make the world a perfect place, but it's still a lot of fun!


We've been together eight days now and things are going well.  I know this wont be a long term relationship, but I think we still have a lot to learn from each other before we part ways. Next I'm hoping I'll be able to manipulate it into preconceived forms... I know, I know, everyone always says you can't change em, but it's worth a try!

2 comments:

  1. paper jewelry and metal smithing is awesome. i really want to make some stuff now!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete