Monday, December 15, 2014

3xR week 49: Remnant Cuff

Billowing clouds? The wing of a bat? What do you see in the layers of this mixed metal piece?


Some of this scrap was gifted to me by a fellow beginning jewelry (2005!) student last week over drinks and the best cranberry crusted goat cheese platter (OK there was some other cheese on the platter as well, but who knows what it was) in the entire world I'm sure.


Other pieces were scavenged from my scrap bin and transformed into something quite lovely that is already on its way to Tasmania (Oh alright, I could have just said Australia, but Tasmania is more fun)!


For a look at what the other artists from the 3xR (reduce, recycle, reuse) challenge are creating head over to the 3xR 2014 Flickr group. For a look at the complete collection of my 3xR pieces click here. To get your hands on one of them for yourself visit my Etsy shop!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment